- Be aware and keep track of how much money you are spending.
- Avoid chasing losses and stick to your predetermined budget.
- Only gamble money you can afford to lose.
- Treat gambling as a form of entertainment and not a source of income.
- Plan how much time you want to spend for each gambling session and monitor the time.
- Do not gamble if you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Do not gamble if you are depressed or to avoid other problems in your life.
Prevention of Underage Gambling
LASVEGAS247 ensures that all our users are 18 years old and above.
Upon registration, the user must enter all their relevant details including a legit birthdate to confirm their age as a part of our KYC policy. LASVEGAS247 regularly monitors the activity of accounts and any accounts that are found to be used by minors will be terminated without consideration. LASVEGAS247 will never and shall never promote gambling or the concept of playing at online casinos to minors.
As part of the registration, all registrants will need to input valid and true details such as their birthdate, email and etc. Should any account be suspected for information fraud by entering fake data upon registration or having suspicious activity, the account will be suspended immediately pending review. Upon confirmation of breach, the account will be terminated and all transactions/winnings forfeited.
To prevent any minors or unauthorized persons from using your account, we suggest that you keep your username and password confidential at all times, do not leave your computer/device unattended while logged in to LASVEGAS247 and at all times never divulge your credit/debit/account credentials to a minor or third party.
As a part of our responsible gaming policy, we highly recommend that our users take preventive measure to ensure that no minor or unauthorized person is able to access your account. We recommend the following software or tools to help you :
LASVEGAS247 takes problem gambling seriously as we promote a healthy and fun environment to play in. We strong emphasize that playing at LASVEGAS247.com is only for leisure and should not have any negative impact on a player’s life or related. In view of this, we highly recommend you to answer the following questions by Gamblers Anonymous as per below, should you have a gambling problem, please seek for help:
- Did you ever lose time from work or school due to gambling?
- Has gambling ever made your home life unhappy?
- Did gambling affect your reputation?
- Have you ever felt remorse after gambling?
- Did you ever gamble to get money with which to pay debts or otherwise solve financial difficulties?
- Did gambling cause a decrease in your ambition or efficiency?
- After losing did you feel you must return as soon as possible and win back your losses?
- After a win did you have a strong urge to return and win more?
- Did you often gamble until your last dollar was gone?
- Did you ever borrow to finance your gambling?
Most compulsive gamblers will answer yes to at least seven of these questions.
Should you feel that you are undergoing a problem gambling phase and would like to refrain from gambling, you can contact our customer service agents to have your account temporarily suspended for a certain time limit. Please note all accounts which are voluntarily suspended would be reactivated after the stipulated time limit.
Our time limit policy is as per below:
- 1 week
- 1 Month
- 6 Months
- 1 Year